Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Fitness Exercise Program and Diet Plan of Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger


Nicole Scherzinger is famous for being the lead singer of the sexy girl band, The Pussycat Dolls whose songs and dance moves we’ve all known and come to love. It’s hard to deny that when the guys have admired the sexiness of the PCD ladies and the females have envied their sexy bodies. Now, Nicole Scherzinger tells us what she does to actually have a body like that by gamely discussing her diet plan and fitness exercise program. – not that she actually needs to go on any weight loss diet plan because she’s already one sexy gal as can also be read on www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com !

Nicole Scherzinger's Take on Diets


The PCD lead singer admits to hating diets. But with a bit more probing, the singer revealed to us the kind of diet plan she does follow. “I like three meals a day, but if my schedule is crazy I’ll have six smaller snacks. I’m 5ft 5in and weigh 93lbs. You can’t expect to function properly if you’re hungry.” Her breakfast diet plan consists of having egg whites, tomatoes and wheat toast. Although her new favorite inclusion in her diet plan is smoked salmon, poached eggs and brown toast. And does she take any diet supplements? Nicole Scherzinger says she always has a mug of builders’ tea. “I love PG Tips. And no, Lewis didn’t introduce it to me. The Dolls have been to England a few times, which is how I got on to PG. Now, I drink it all the time. You can buy it in Santa Monica where I live.”
She also admits that she once tried another kind of diet plan: the maple syrup diet plan. Although she was only in this diet plan for two days! “I don’t believe in being too skinny or unhealthy so I don’t try any rapid weight loss programs. I believe if you have to lose weight, keep a healthy weight loss diet plan. The best weight loss program is having a healthy appetite. I love to eat all my meals. I love to have my desserts, my chocolate and cheese.” So what made her go on the maple syrup diet plan? Well Nicole Scherzinger explains that this diet plan was for her, mentally, something she wanted to do. “More mind over matter,” she says. “My normal everyday diet plan had gotten thrown of with how busy I was with work and I had a very important video coming up for my single Baby Love and I needed to be strong mentally for that.”

Nicole Scherzinger's Fitness Exercise Program


Nicole Scherzinger does a lot of cardio exercises in her fitness exercise program. She’s been seen jogging while vacationing in Hawaii, a sign that she really takes time off for her fitness exercise program. She also has a personal fitness trainer who helps her out in her fitness training exercise program. “I believe it’s about keeping a balance because image is a part of the industry and a part of my job and I understand that I have to work very hard on that.”
Nicole Scherzinger also gets a lot of cardio exercise by dancing which is a big part of her job as a live entertainer. The amount of choreographed dancing done on stage alone is sure to make you lose weight of at least 5 pounds for every single performance. “Majority of my fitness exercise program consist of being part of The Pussycat Dolls. I get a lot of fitness training performing the high energy dance routines.”
Although Nicole Scherzinger has such a fab body, she admits that like most women, she also battles some body issues of her own. “Every woman has insecurities. I feel I have to work on my legs and thighs.” So take it from Nicole Scherzinger's weight loss tips: Exercise and a good diet plan are the keys to having a great body as mentioned in www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com













PG Tips Black Tea, Pyramid Tea Bags, 240-Count Boxes (Pack of 2)
Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment