Monday, October 25, 2010

Funny Woman Chelsea Handler Shares Her Fitness Exercise Program and Weight Loss Plan


She’s blonde, she’s 35, she’s funny and she’s looking fitter than ever. Funny woman Chelsea Handler says however that she hasn’t always looked that good in a bikini. If anything, she had to overcome a history of bad health history in her family – her mother died of cancer and her dad had a triple bypass surgery and she herself admits to having a love for high calorie cocktails and junk food plus a lack of commitment to any fitness exercise programs and weight loss diet plans as mentioned in www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com

It wasn’t until her family commented that she looked big on TV that this comedian realized she needed to do something to lose weight so she finally committed to fitness exercise program and hired a nutritionist as her weight loss help.

Chelsea’s Weight Loss Diet Plan


Chelsea admitted that she grew up on a diet plan that consists of macaroni and cheese, brownies, Yodels and Doritos as after school snacks even though her mom was a good cook. My parents were not the healthiest eaters. And when she moved to LA, she began her yo-yo diets and her weight bounced up and down. But now, at 35 years old, Chelsea’s taking control of her weight and saying no to unhealthy and fast diets. “It took me a long time to deprogram myself, to get rid of my unhealthy weight loss diet plans and flaky commitment to any kind of fitness exercise program.”

Here’s a sample of Chelsea Handler’s New Diet Plan


Breakfast


Bowl of oatmeal mixed with a scoop of protein powder and a spoonful of ground flax seeds

Snack


Turkey and arugula salad for a midmorning snack

Lunch


Sushi

Dinner


Green salad with turkey meat loaf

Even though she’s now on a healthy weight loss program, she acknowledges the fact that she still has to be careful because the road to weight loss and fitness is a slippery slope - the minute you start indulging, you end up wanting more. “But it works in the opposite way, too. When you get used to a healthy weight loss diet plan,
suddenly chips don’t sound so great,” the actress says confidently.

As for her love of liquor, Chelsea has this to say: "I told my nutritionist, 'I'm not going to quit drinking. I love to hang out with my girlfriends and have cocktails and dinner; it's how I relax. She explained that calorie-wise, vodka isn't so bad, as long as you drink it with soda so knowing I could still have a drink made it easier to stick to my weight loss program." as can be read on www.howcelebritiesloseweight.com

Chelsea’s New Fitness Exercise Program


Chelsea says she’s actually tried different fitness exercise programs but she usually ends up quitting because she’d get bored. With yoga exercises, after months of doing it, she’d still have belly flab. And she found doing cardio exercises at the gym can be so annoying. “I hate it when there are 50 treadmill fitness machines and I’m the only one there, but then someone just hops on one of the fitness machines right next to me! Hello!"

Pilates exercise has been the most gentle on her body, says Chelsea. With Pilates exercises, she’s longer and leaner and she’s much more graceful. “I can honestly say Pilates exercise has changed my body and my life. I’m so happy to finally find the right fitness exercise for me.” Chelsea does her fitness exercise program four to five times a week. And aside from Pilates exercises, she also does sprint exercises and fitness training with her fitness trainer. “I like to mix up my fitness exercise program so I don’t get burned out,” she says.









The Pilates Body: The

Ultimate At-Home Guide to Strengthening, Lengthening, and Toning Your Body--Without Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment